Good Things: Seeing Your Life Through the Lens of God's FavorAuthor(s): Kevin Gerald
Available: one year ago
God’s grace and favor have no limits ̶ and both last a lifetime!
There are certain messages today, both outside and inside the church, that have tainted the true message of God’s favor. Reality is, God isn’t obligated to provide good things for us — but he wants to! This is your opportunity to adopt a favor-minded mentality and realize that God’s favor, like His grace, is unearned, limitless, and never-ending.
In Good Things, Kevin Gerald invites you to become a “good” finder. To take a fresh look around you with eyes that cut through the daily distortions to see the undeniable and extravagant goodness of God.
This book will equip you to:
- Apply six favor dynamics that will help you overcome relationship barriers.
- See what you are certain to overlook until your eyes are trained to see it.
- Recognize that grace and favor are so intertwined you can’t separate them.
- Discover that the goodness of God exceeds the pain of life’s hardship.
- Know how to keep your mind on God’s favor not your failure.
It’s time you move forward in confidence, knowing that God is for you, he is always seeking to give you good things, and his favor is forever!
Good Things Small Groups DVDAuthor(s): Kevin Gerald, Jodi Cameron, Ryan Cameron, Nichole Moore, Stefani James, Jonathan Yadon
Available: 3 years ago
In this five-session, small group video series, Kevin Gerald invites you on a journey of seeing your life through the lens of God's goodness and favor.
- God is the source of all goodness and good things.
- The favor of God is based on whose we are, not who we are.
- When you see and acknowledge favor, you open doors for more favor in your life.
- The presence of problems doesn't mean the absence of God or his goodness.
- God has favor planned for your future.
Good Things Participant's GuideAuthor(s): Kevin Gerald
Available: 3 years ago
In this five-session, video-based small group guide, Kevin Gerald invites you on a journey of seeing your life through the lens of God's goodness and favor. Through this experience you will take a fresh look around you with eyes that cut through the daily distortions to see the undeniable and extravagant goodness of God.